Southwest Airlines Reservations
IATA – WN
FOUNDED ON – March 15, 1967
Destinations – 101
Fleet Size -754
Headquarters – Dallas, Texas, U.S.
Established in 1966 by Herbert Kelleher and Rollin King, Southwest Airlines is one of the worlds low-cost airline. From 1966 to 1971, The company, known as Air Southwest company, started commercial operations. In the starting, southwest faced many legal battles, but it cleared every major problem to operate. For the first few years, the company flies only within the state. For the first nine years, southwest operated only between three cities. They were Dallas, Houston and San Antonio.
Southwest flights Reservations
The airlines boast around 58000 employees and operate about 4000 departure during the peak season.
The company uses a Luv potion theme. The flight attendants attire is in love costumed theme. They served “love potions’ and ‘love bites’ later known as peanuts and drinks.
Back when there was the Internet boom in the 90s, southwest airlines were the first airline to launch a website. It began in 1995, known as Southwest Airlines Home Gate. One could not book a ticket on the site, but a user was able to get up to date flight information and flight routes. A user could get a discount for flights as well as receive coupons. However, for the latest prices, you can take a look at Southwest airlines reservations.
Another thing, southwest airline is known for operation efficiency. They are one of the fastest airlines in the united states of America.
Southwest airline Reservation tickets
Planning to go on a holiday Or for some work. We have got your back. Our 24*7 booking service will help you to get anywhere in the united states of America. We have the best deals for you if you are planning to travel via southwest airlines. If there is an emergency with you, we can instantly dedicate a travel agent for you to help out regarding any travel problem. To Book, the ticket immediately Contact us at Southwest airlines reservation. We make sure that our travel agents have the required experience to provide the best experience to our users. Give us a chance to serve. We are confident you will not get disappointed. If you are going to planning somewhere and need help with reservations, then southwest airlines reservations flights is a good option.
Want to Book a ticket on South west airlines flight, Follow the steps.
Visit the website, choose the flight
- Visit southwest.com; you can find the homepage. Enter your details about your trip. For example, are you going for a one-way trip or round way trip? What is going to arrival and departure date? Southwest Airlines offers a discount from time to time, so make sure to check it.
Select the tickets
- When selecting the tickets, choose the number of adults and senior citizens.
Choose the Southwest flight reservation.
- Now, after searching for flights, a list will come, it’s the list of available flight for the particular destination.
- You can filter the result according to preferences. By default, the options have set to departure time and availability.
- In sort by the option, you can choose different parameters to find out the flights. It has the options of price, duration, and stops.
- There are different types of tickets on southwest airlines. For example, there are senior fares, wanna get away, anytime.
- These tickets come at different prices, so choose according to the preferred choice.
Ways to make the payment.
- For payment, there are multiple options on Southwest airlines; you can pay via credit card, debit card.
Southwest airline Check-In options
Early Bird Check in – if you do not want to hassle when boarding your flight. You can try out the early bird check-in. For $15, you get check-in automatically before 36 hours and get assigned a boarding number. However, the pricing can vary according to flight timing and popularity of the route.
Online check-in – southwest has a policy of 24 hours before check-in. Since southwest airline does not allocate seats at the timing of booking tickets, you can choose the seats on board while checking in.
Baggage Policy For Southwest Airlines reservation Policy
- South west airlines are one of the cheapest airlines in the world. There is a reason for it. Do you know southwest airlines will fly you two bags for free?
- That’s right. However, there weight and size should be under southwest airlines guidelines.
- If you are carrying more than two bags, then you have to pay $75 each. Southwest Airlines does not have any hidden charges for the bags.
Check baggage policy
- As per Us airlines policy, There is going to physical inspection mandate by TSA.
- Put some identification on the inside as well as outside of the baggage.
- There are Name labels available at southwest airlines ticket counters.
- Once you have submitted your luggage, you will receive a separate claim ticket for the bags, make sure your destination city matches with the destination on the claim ticket.
Size and weight Policy
Southwest flights reservations allow flying first two bags for free. However, there are some rules and regulations regarding it.
- The first two bags should not exceed the accept weight of 50Lbs and 62inches ( L+W+H), in the case of the luggage is excess, southwest airline will charge $75. However, the baggage cannot exceed more than 80inches(L+W+H).
- If the bags are still excess, more than 100Lbs, southwest airline will charge according to applicable overweight or oversize charges.
- Exclusion – Military passengers who are on active duty or changing stations are not subject to the above rules. Provided that, their baggage do exceed 100lbbs and 80inches.
What if Southwest airline lost my item
It can happen with anyone on the plane. In the case of southwest airline lost any item related to a passenger. Southwest airlines have rules to manage the situation.
- In Domestic travel, If southwest airlines have lost, damaged baggage, southwest airline liability is up to $3500 per passenger.
- For international on-routes, the liability for per passenger is to $1600, but south west airlines reservations are going to change it in 2019.
Some restricted items in southwest airlines
- Fuel Cells
- Dry Cell Batteries
- Spillable Wet Cell
- Non-spillable Wet Cell
Lost and Found items In southwest flights
- If you left an article on the place, immediately go to a southwest airline agent, so he or she can retrieve the item.
- If you have already left the airport, give a detailed description of the item. Provide an email address also for getting regular information.
- Southwest airlines make every effort to find the lost item, but they are not liable for unchecked items left on the airplane.
Disclaimer – On this page, we have provided information to the best of our ability, but if you still cannot find the relevant information. You can contact the southwest airline official website. All the information published here publish in good faith and does not make any reservations about the accuracy or reliability of the published information.
Any action you take, provided information on this website, is at your own risk.
American Airlines, Inc. is a one of the major United States airlines that is headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas, within the Dallas-Fort Worth metro plex. It is the world’s largest airline when measured by revenue, fleet size,scheduled passengers carried, scheduled passenger-kilometers flown, and number of destinations served.
Delta Air Lines, Inc., typically referred to as simply Delta, is a major United States airline, with its headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia. The airline, along with its subsidiaries and regional affiliates, operates over 5,400 flights daily and serves an extensive domestic and international network
Southwest Airlines Co. is a major United States airline headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and is the world’s largest low-cost carrier. Southwert Airlines is famous for its low fares flights
Allegiant Airlines Bookings
Allegiant Airlines Being one of the vital business bearers of America is a little dedicated flying machine working in the United States of America. Ensured only by Allegiant Travel Company, Allegiant Airlines is the ninth most noteworthy business plane in the United States of America.
Alaska Airlines Tickets
Alaska Airlines is one of the biggest United States airline have headquarters in SeaTac, Washington, situated in the Seattle metropolitan area of the state of Washington. It is the fifth-largest airline in the US according to fleet size, scheduled passengers carried, and number of destinations served.
Book Cheap Flights with Google Flights
If you are looking to Book Cheap Flights, then try Google Flights. Google Flights is the best search tool for finding cheap air tickets online